Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Road Construction Delays Possible for the Summer Spectacular


For those attending the NSR Summer Spectacular in Louisville, there is construction on the bridge crossing the Ohio River and long delays can be expected for exhibitors coming from the north on I-65 and exhibitors coming on I-64/I-71 from the east or I-65 from the west.

Following is a recommended detour for anyone coming from the north:

  • Take Exit 6 and travel west on I-265 to I-64 (Exit 121) 
  • Follow 64 to I-264 (Exit 1)
  • Then follow I-264 to the Kentucky Expo Center


If you are traveling on I-64 from the west, please be sure to take I-264 to the Kentucky Expo Center.



If you are traveling via I-71, take Exit 23 and follow I-264. From the east on I-64, take Exit 19 to I-264 for the Kentucky Expo Center.


Safe travels, and see you in Louisville!

No comments:

Post a Comment